Streamline clinical data across your healthcare community.
Lightbeam’s health information exchange (HIE) solution enables healthcare communities to exchange data from disparate systems to deliver providers the most comprehensive, up-to-date actionable patient information, resulting in better coordinated care, improved quality, and reduced costs.
As healthcare is evolving towards value-based models, medical communities are deploying HIEs to improve access to patient data. These organizations are forming on a local, state, or regional level. Our HIE product provides a highly scalable solution that enables providers, hospitals, health systems, states, and other communities to deliver a proven solution, Lightbeam HIE.
Ability to define specific user roles responsible for patient access
Aggregates information across disparate clinical sources into a single solution
Master Patient Index
Customizable matching methods used to merge duplicate patient records
- Augments population health platform enabling providers to have access to the most up to date patient data
- Robust support for the most current standards and protocols, further enabling population health initiatives
- Market leading EMPI solution supporting unique configurable patient matching models, resulting in improved productivity for record duplication remediation
- Proven interoperability with market leading EHR solutions and other clinical and ancillary systems
- Ability to deploy within the native provider EHR workflow, significantly increasing access to the most current clinical data at the point of care
- Support for access to patient record images including X-rays, CT Scans, MRI, etc.
- Interface simplification resulting in accelerated implementation timelines
- Centrally manage patient consent and distribution
- Highly scalable with the ability to deploy local, regional, and state HIE communities
Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
Health Level-7 (HL7)